Trading Etiquette & General Guidelines
The admins here have noticed several trends lately with trading and comments on the blog, so we thought that it is time to post some general reminders and guidelines. Please take the time to read this in its entirety before commenting.
*Do not post personal information. Gymboutiques is dedicated to helping you protect yourself, so please do not post personal information.
*We also do not recommend ever sharing your account information. This opens up opportunities to scam and be scammed. It is never a good idea to share your password.
*Be polite. Prizes on contests are offered from the generosity of the people here. Please remember that even sending these prizes cost kinzcash and a lot of time, so be patient & gracious if you are lucky enough to receive a prize.
*If someone created a new post, please do not create another one too quickly. Back-to-back posts create confusion on where to “find” people and make it difficult to find new & useful information. Also, please do not create an individual post for your trades because it is not helpful to everyone else.
– No trading accounts. Someone can trade an account and still have access to it based on their original information even if you change the password. Please do not offer accounts for trade at all.
– Offer fair trades. Consult the GEV (Gift Exchange Value) when in doubt of the value of items offered in a trade:
– Please allow others to complete trade negotiations before offering for an item that is already being negotiated in a trade with someone else.
– If you are unsure about a trade, just say so . . . If you agree to trade, keep your word.
– People not on the trusted traders list should always send first.
In general, we are just reminding everyone to Stay Smart, Be Nice, Be Courteous, and Have Fun!