Archive for General
There is a Special Report – With Steve Webkinz on WKN that contains all of the details & reasoning behind the new Webkinz Account Policy. Refer the this link for all of the information: WKN ACCOUNT ARCHIVING & RECOVERY POLICY UPDATE
Here is some key information about the ACCOUNT ARCHIVING & RECOVERY POLICY UPDATE STARTING APRIL 2nd, 2019
From WKN: we will be making the following changes to our User Agreement’s account retention policy:
1. All inactive FREE accounts will be deleted from our archives. Any paid account (that has ever registered a Webkinz pet Adoption Code, purchased Deluxe Membership, or purchased eStore Points) that is currently in our archive will still remain in our archives for up to 7 years from that player’s last log in.
2. Automatically retrieving inactive accounts from our archives (even if you remember your user name and password) will no longer be possible. To restore an inactive account, you will need to submit your request to our Customer Support team via email at: email@example.com, providing the information listed above.
3. Going forward we will no longer be archiving accounts. Your account will either be considered active, allowing you to directly log in, or it will be deleted. Free Accounts will be deleted after 6 months of inactivity. Paid accounts will be deleted after 24 months of inactivity. So to keep your account, you’ll need to log in at least once every two years – which considering how many fun events we do, shouldn’t be difficult.
Hi friends! For the past few weeks, I’ve been meaning to host this contest, but the month has just about gotten away from me. To celebrate February 2018, a month of love and figure skating, I’m hosting a pet give away contest based on my favorite show, Yuri on Ice. The highly popular anime series was recently promoted on NBC during the winter Olympics in Pyeongchang when pairs skaters from Japan skated to the song, Yuri on Ice, in the team short program. You do NOT have to watch the series to participate in this contest (although it may be helpful).
Contest rules: Below is a crossword puzzle to solve based on the 11 trivia questions provided. The answers can all be found in the first season (12 episodes of Yuri on Ice). You may submit the answers in crossword puzzle format, or you may simply present the answer to each question in numbered format. The first person to correctly answer all 11 questions (with 100% accuracy) will win a code for a free pet. To enter, you must post your answers on this forum under the current open post, and you must be able to receive emails from Momskinz. The contest will remain open until the puzzle is solved or until February 28, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. EST, whichever occurs first.
Prize: The first person to correctly answer all 11 questions with 100% accuracy (spelling counts) will receive their choice of ONE free pet code. The winner may choose from these four Webkinz pets: a seasonal love kitten, a signature Siamese cat, a signature bull terrier, or a deluxe membership panda cub (virtual pet only, membership not included). The code will be forwarded to Momskinz, who will forward it to the winner.
If you have any questions, please ask! I will provide NO hints regarding the answers. However, if someone is close to solving the puzzle but without perfect accuracy, I will post that they are “close”. Let the game begin!
You may need to click the link to see the crossword puzzle. The questions are posted below.
- Representing Japan, placed 6th at the figure skating Grand Prix Final: Yuri _______ .
- Victor Nikiforov: world figure skating champion from ______ .
- Victor leaves competitive figure skating to become Yuri’s _____ .
- Junior Russian figure skating champion who travels to Japan to remind Victor of his promise: ____ Plisetsky.
- Choreographs a program for both Yuris: ______ .
- After Victor agrees to stay in Japan, Yuri Katsuki asks him to be his coach until he _______ .
- After successfully making it through the qualifying round, Yuri competes against his friend, Phichit of Thailand, and Christophe Giacometti of Switzerland at the Cup of _____ .
- Yuri Katsuki must then face his number one rival, at the Cup of Rostelecom in Russia, Yuri _________ .
- Narrowly making it into finals, Yuri and Victor head to the Grand Prix Finals in _________ .
- Victor tells Yuri that he will continue as his coach only if he wins ____ .
- In the end, Victor stays, not because of the gold medal on Yuri’s neck, but on his ______ .
Hi friends! I’ve finally gotten around to organizing some of my favorite room designs, and I would like to share them with you. I’m posting them in no particular order. Two of them have been featured on Webkinz Newz, but all of them have been submitted. Some of my designs have been inspired by others I’ve seen. I hope these inspire some of you. If you have designs to share, I would LOVE to see them. Please post them here or start another thread!
Room with the Mirrored Wall:
Where’s Grumpy Cat? (The Doll House)
When I Was Your Age…
Trick or Treat on a Rural Culdesac:
Starts this Monday September 17th! Will you be getting any of the good deals?
Also, don’t forget about the new lilkinz rainforest frog! He’s just too cute! If you plan on getting him let us know. If you already got him, post a pic.
Last, but not least….
Ok, starting out with the Garage sale because this is the last weekend! you only have a few more hours to get the good deals! RIGHT NOW TILL 11:59!
Next is the HUGE 50/5o sale!! August 21-August 31. I LOVE, LOVE THESE!!!!!
Don’t forget about the Fantastic Fashion Blitz! August 24-Sept 9th! I gotZ to get me some of those threads!!
And of coarse the Bonanza! It runs from August 24-August, 28. Get em while you can!
May 1, 2012 at 10:00 pm · Filed under General
By momskinz (WWID: momsownkinz)
Thanks to a special fairy for this Gymbo’s Webkinz Blog Exclusive! The Webkinz Road Trip 2012 kicked off today in Georgia with a setup in the parking lot of Melissa’s Hallmark in Woodstock, Georgia.
The Webkinz Road Trip team was wonderful! They hosted Jellybean Contests, Webkinz “Plinko”, Wheel of Wow, Hula Hoop contests, a Webkinz “App” center with iPads to try out all of the Webkinz apps, & Zum Toss. Three “VIP” children hosted the Zum Toss – they ran the game and gave out the prizes on their own. Prizes included trading cards, kinzstyle, stickers, kinz bandz, & carriers. They were VERY generous with prizes, and everyone seemed to be having a BLAST!
Unfortunately, the Road Trip team had not received their special Road Trip code cards, yet. They are hoping the cards arrive this week. When they do receive them, they will make sure to give each store cards to distribute to customers. Melissa’s Hallmark customers – if anyone is reading along – let us know if/when you see the cards there.
The Webkinz Road Trip continues tomorrow in Marietta, Georgia at the Learning Express store at The Avenues of West Cobb. All road trip dates and locations are available on the Road Trip page at Webkinz Newz. Safe travels Webkinz Road Trip team & all Kinzheads traveling to see them!
Check out this sneak peek of the upcoming Zodiac Air Costume! Be sure to get it at webkinznewz by looking for the flying disc of coarse!!!
March 14-ahhhh a nice break…NOTHING TO LOOK FOR FLOATING!!!!!!!