At Gymboutiques, we take the friendship, security, and well-being of everyone who visits here very seriously, and we have set-up guidelines in order to try to protect everyone here. As a reminder, everyone needs to read the
Commenting, Trading, & Posting Etiquette & Guidelines Page in full BEFORE commenting on the blog!
We care about you and want to be sure that everyone participates in a spirit of kindness, friendship, and generosity!
To highlight a couple of areas:
*Do not post personal information. (Children should never post their age, grade in school, or city where they live.)
*NEVER share account information. This opens up opportunities to scam and be scammed. You should also make sure your password is “obscure” and something that someone else could not figure out based on information that you might share on the blog.
*Be polite. Prizes on contests are offered from the generosity of the people here. Please remember that even sending these prizes cost kinzcash and a lot of time, so be patient & gracious if you are lucky enough to receive a prize. Code prizes are purchased with our own money and given by the people here at the blog. Please do not attempt to “resale” or trade these codes. If you do, we reserve the right to invalidate the code, block you from the blog, disqualify you from contests, etc.
- No trading accounts. Someone can trade an account and still have access to it based on their original information even if you change the password. Please do not offer accounts for trade at all.
- No Auctions.
- Offer fair trades. Consult the WI GEV (Gift Exchange Value) when in doubt of the value of items offered in a trade.
- Please allow others to complete trade negotiations before offering for an item that is already being negotiated in a trade with someone else. Please do not offer items already offered in an active/pending trade to someone else.
- If you are unsure about a trade, just say so . . . If you agree to trade, keep your word.
- People NOT on the trusted traders list should always send first.
- DO NOT offer items you really don’t want to trade or items you do not actually have!
- In order to protect the young people at this site we recommend no trading Codes and no trading through email – if you do trade through email it is at your own risk. Trading for pet codes can lead to hacking and should be done at your own risk! We ONLY recommend accepting pet codes from Gymbo, momskinz, or crazywebkinzchic for your own account security and always having a ‘secret’ account that you use for pet codes won in contests or through trades.
When in doubt, Ask an Admin (Gymbo, momskinz, or crazywebkinzchic)!