It is time for everyone to add or update your Trading/Wish list!
Here are instructions for those who need a reminder for creating a trading list. If you already have one, just click the Edit button on your wish list to update it. As a reminder, one of the ‘Pages’ on the top right side here at Gymbo’s Webkinz Blog is How to Post your Trading List – you can look there anytime for these instructions.
How to Post your Trading List:
1. Create a NEW POST. (How to Make a Post – http://www.thelamberts.com/webkinz_blog/?page_id=15632)
2. UNCHECK the boxes for allowing comments and “trackbacks”. YOU MUST do this step!
3. Make the Title of the post: YourName‘s Trading List include your WWID!
4. Select the *Trading Lists* Category.
5. Insert a “More” tag Alt+Shift+T as the first line of your post!
6. Type your trading lists below the “More tag”
7. Change the published date to be before the current post where we are commenting.
8. Publish your list! Then you should be able to edit this post for yourself.
9. Copy the link to your trading list and use it as the website on your comments so people can click on your name on your comments to view your own trading/wish list!
This way you can edit your own list and anyone can view them by going over to the right side of the blog and click on *Trading Lists* below Categories and all the Trading Lists should be stored there!
I like to scroll through old posts on the blog, especially in the Webkinz PSI/PSF Category and even the Picture Gallery on WI (you can view the entire gallery on one page which takes a while to load or see the individual areas by clicking here).
Keep them updated – it helps us send surprises!